Thursday, June 11, 2009

In Progress.

Today's sketches are initial sketches for bigger things I'm working on. The duck is an original character that I created. I'm currently working on pencilling a short story about him and his partner. It's written by Scott R Schmidt (you just got namedropped!) and it's coming together pretty nicely. This is the initial sketch for one of the panels he's in.



The next piece is also part of a bigger thing I'm working on. It's my rendition of one of my favorite scenes from Bryan Lee O'Malley's Scott Pilgrim series. It's a piece I'm doing for my sister's birthday, since she really likes the series too and it happens to also be one of her favorite scenes. I'll post the finished product here later tonight or tomorrow hopefully.








No comments:

Post a Comment